FS: La Sportiva Katana Lace (size 40), La Sportiva TC Pro (size 40.5), La Sportiva Katana Velcro (size 40)

TC pro - great condition, a fresh resole with only a few pitches on the rubber.  Mismatched shoelaces because one broke a while back and I could only find Muira laces as a replacement.  Size 40.5.  $80/shipped

Katana Lace - good condition, still on original rubber.  A good amount of life left, will need a resole sometime soon.  Size 40.  $70/shipped

Katana velcro - good condition, a recent resole with very few pitches on them.  The rubber has a bit of peeling at the right toe, which is the way they were when they came back from the resole.  Hasn't affected the way they climb, and has not gotten worse having been climbed on.  $60/shipped.

PayPal friends/family or add 3%.  Local pickup in Boulder available and I'll take $10 off the price.

Both Katana lace and TC pros have my initials (BS) written on the inside ankle.  Just tell people it stands for 'big sender', which is what you'll be when you lace up with these puppies.

For reference, I wear an 8 in five ten shoes, and a 41 in scarpas.  All three shoes are fit snug, not for all day comfort, but also not super aggressive.  I can keep them on comfortably for 2-3 pitches.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags