Two Silnylon Tarps For Sale

Greetings I have two silnylon tarps for sale. Payments via Paypal accepted and preferred. 1) Underground Quilts 12'x10' rectangular tarp. - $110 USD including shipping to Canada and the USA. Brown silnylon. I had UGQ make this one for me. I call it the B.A.T. (Big A** Tarp) to cover my DIY bridge hammock. This one is not cat cut. I did have an extra set of tie out points placed along the short edge so that it could be hung in more of a Bakers Hut configuration. The picture shows it pitched regular A frame style. This one comes with snake skins and a DIY continuous Zing It ridgeline with a knot bone on 1 end and a small figure 9 on a prussic on the other. The tarp is attached to the ridgeline with 2 more prussic loops. This one also has snake skins. Note, Guylines not included. Do also note, that on the long edge the guy out points are in the corners and 1 single one at the midpoint. 2) Gargoyle Gear Ogee Tarp. - $110 USD including shipping to Canada and the USA. Brown and black two tone silyon tarp. THis one has a 11' ridgeline and I believe is 10' wide from the points of the lower triangles. This one comes with a two piece ridgeline with a spliced fixed eye and a prussic loop for doing the 'Y' tarp hang around your hammock suspension. This one comes with a silnylon stuff sack and does not include guylines.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags