FS: PRICE DROP - La Sportiva Katana Lace, 38 / Women's La Sportiva and Salewa Apparel

It's that time of year when I clean out my closet. Feel free to PM me with questions about the items below. All prices include shipping with the Continental U.S. Buyer pays PayPal fee (3%) if paying through regular PP.

OVERALL LIST (see Details section below for pictures and more info)

• La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Boots (unisex/men's), size 40.5 -- Used, very good condition -- SOLD
  • La Sportiva Katana Lace (unisex), size 38 -- Like new, used at gym twice -- $110
  • Salewa Women's Ortles 3 Gore-Tex Pro Hardshell Jacket, size S -- New -- $210
  • La Sportiva Women's Wave Pants, size S -- New --$40
  • La Sportiva Women's TX Pant, size S -- New -- $45

DETAILS

• La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Boots (unisex/men's), size 40.5 -- Used, very good condition -- SOLD
    Used for four seasons for ice climbing and winter mountaineering. Soles in excellent condition with lots of use left. Leather uppers faded in color, but regularly treated with Nikwax. There are dirt/wear marks and some dirt on the soles, as is typical with normal use, but no holes, tears, or other structural damage that would affect performance. Mostly worn with vapor barriers on feet, so there is minimal foot funk on the inside. Factory footbed replaced with Superfeet insole.
  • La Sportiva Katana Lace (unisex), size 38 -- Like new -- $110
    Used only twice at the climbing gym, never outside. Overall shoes and soles are virtually new. Selling because they're too small for me.

WOMEN'S TECHNICAL APPAREL
All the items below are new with tags, never used/washed/worn. No blemishes or damages. They didn't fit me quite right, and I didn't get around to returning them before the return windows closed.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags