FS Brown Syl Trailstar and Marmot Plasma 15

1) Brown Syl Trailstar in perfect condition. Used approximately 12 nights which were mostly overnights or backyard gear testing adventures. It is not seam sealed. If desired, I can include the unopened bottle of silicone that I never got around to using. I love the shelter but for solo use, I'm going to try a smaller tarp and could use the funds elsewhere in my kit. All guy lines and patch kit from MLD included. Does not include stakes. I could maybe include the MLD stake kit (5 easton 9" nails and 5 shep hooks) if you really needed for an extra 20 bucks or so. - $190 shipped

You'll notice in the pictures that it has very generous guy lines on all line locks. If motivated, I'm sure you could save a bit of weight by messing with those. It is just the stock line from MLD.

2) Also for sale is a Marmot Plasma 15 degree bag. It is a long (6'6'') left zip version. This saw pretty much the exact same use as the trailstar as I used them together. So, maybe 12 nights total same conditions. I find the temperature rating to be accurate. I used it last Fall and Winter with no problems. I had to vent if temps were in the upper 30s and was warm in baselayers down into the teens. It is a very comfy bag with a generous cut. Lowest price new is currently $420 dollars. Sell for 300 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags