F/S: Arc’teryx AR 395A Harness, RARE COLOR

I’m selling my husbands Arcteryx AR395a harness. It’s a men’s small. This is the exact same harness as the grey and red ar395a, except that it’s solid black. This harness is from the Arcteryx L.E.A.F.  (Law Enforcement Armed Forces) product line. It’s only been used a couple times in the gym. It’s in perfect condition.
This all black versIon is very hard to find. It took my husband months to finally get one. Apparently Arcteryx cannot ship their LEAF products to individuals outside Canada. This is without a doubt the best looking harness I have ever seen. It is jet black, with black gear loops, and black Arcteryx logos. I have never seen another one of these. So you will probably won’t see anyone else wearing one. If you want to see the harness on the Arcteryx website, just search Arcteryx LEAF harnesss. It’s on their LEAF web.

Given the original price ($159.99 plus tax and $12 shipping), the pristine condition, and the difficulty in finding one, I think $125 plus shipping is more than  fair. Shipping will be 10 bucks or less, using Priority Mail in the lower 48 states. Call it $130 shipped. I will cover anything above that. 
Whoever gets this will be VERY VERY HAPPYThank you for looking, 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags