FS: WM Aspen, Marmot W's Pinnicle 15, OR Alpine Bivy, OR Dry Comp Ridge Sack, Event Jacket, Summer coupler

Hi all here are some fine pieces of gear to gaze at. First come first served for full price offers, only CONUS, payment through PayPal plus shipping, Questions just PM me

Here are the goods. . .

Western Mountaineering Aspen (MSRP $439) – For Sale $300
The Aspen is the older more distinguished version of the current Western Mountaineering Adler sleeping bag. It can be used as a single bag or as a double bag for you and your hiking partner, as I have used it. Bag is rated at 25 degrees and true to WM form has plenty of loft. Bag looks brand new and has no tears, rips, stains and has been kept in smoke free environment always stored uncompressed. Manf. Weight (lb 13oz).

Marmot W's Pinnacle 15 (MSRP $330) – For Sale $225
The Bag still has tags on it and is practically brand new. Never had to use it on the trail because I would just double bag with a partner. True women’s bag with extra down in foot box and midsection. Also true woman’s rated bag at 15 degrees. Of course no tears, rips, stains and no smoke environment always stored uncompressed. Manf. Weight (2lb 12oz)

OR Alpine Bivy (MSRP $240) – For Sale $150
Never personally used this bivy because always hike with a partner. Might have seen one night on the trail but no visible wear whatsoever.

OR Dry Comp Ridge Sack (MSRP $140) – For Sale $90
Great pack for raining conditions or a pack rafting/kayaking trip. Thought I might be in one of those situations but still haven’t in a couple of years so on the chopping block it goes. Has a very small dime size tear in the black webbing. If you need a waterproof/bombproof peak bag this is for you.

Event Novara Rain Jacket size M (MSRP $200) – For Sale $75
3 layer eVent cycling jacket with extended drop in the back and sleeves. No holes, tears, or stains. Used on both backpacking and cycling adventures.

Western Mountaineering Summer coupler (MSRP $60) – For Sale $30
Used to make a WM sleeping bag into a two person bag by unzipping the rectangle bag and zipping into the sheet. Also has sleeves in the bottom of the sheet for two 72x20in sleeping pads. [If used on the Aspen zips all sides but only one foot box]