MiniBull stoves, cook pots, and grams of goodies

I have for sale all the items in the attached photo.  My intent is to sell it all to one person. I’ll try to list items clockwise as seen in the photo.

1) Outsak UL

2) Minibull Squirrel Cage remote feed alcohol stove with attached hard aluminum “bottle”.

3) 2 more of the aluminum fuel “bottles”.

4) 15 1.5 oz storage containers with excellent attached snap tight lids.

5) 1 24 oz flat bottom beer can cook pot with copper bottom and lid.  It holds 18 oz now.

6) In front of the Cooper cook pot is a Minibull Bongo remote feed stove with attached plastic fuel bottle.

7) Behind the Bongo stove are 5 plastic containers.  1 short one is 4 oz.  2 medium height ones are 4 oz.  2 talks ones are 10 oz.  All have the same type of seals as item #4 above.

8) Assortment of cook pots.  There are 3 24 oz beer can pots, 2 with lids. One is part of a set with a 12 oz can beer can cup.  There’s one just like #5 above but with aluminum bottom and lid.

9) moving forward from there is a Zebra Thailand billy pot with a steamer inside.  Holes were drilled to make it a better steamer.  There is no handle.

10) 125 feet of fiberglass wick to wrap about beer can pots, or other pots you want to put a “cool wrap” on.  This also works great around alcohol stoves to help prime them in colder weather.

11) Next to that is a pair of beer can rings.
After you cut your beer can down, one ring is pressed in to the top to make it rigid and nicer to drink from.  The other ring goes under the fiberglass wick that is wrapped around the can for insulation.

12) Far right are just some plastic storage containers for some of the kegs / beer can pots.

Retail list prices of all items combined is at least $365.  Yep, those Minibull stoves were $130 total.  If I could get 1/2 of the retail price I’d be ecstatic.
I’d prefer to not part this stuff out yet.  Would like to sell to one individual.  Contact me for more info or to negotiate a price you think may be more fair.  Most of these things are brand new or barely used.
Paypal or 3% to cover costs. I’ll cover shipping.

garrett dot Reggie at g mail

Detail

Tags