Arcteryx Atom LT, Marmot Alpinist, R1, OR Ferrosi, BD Speed 40L, Bushidos …

PP F&F or include 3% for regular PP / Venmo. Add $5 for shipping for first item, I’ll cover the cost for adding any additional items.

Photoshttps://photos.app.goo.gl/BtgPjXksBwH2tK46A
Arcteryx Atom LT, Red, Men’s M. $90. $259 MSRP. One tiny nick that I’ve taped with Tenacious Tape, I think the nick is maybe 20% the size of the tape.
Marmot Alpinist, Blue, Men’s L. $125$625 MSRP. Marmot description: “Flagship of our GORE-TEX Pro Shell line, the incredibly resilient Alpinist is engineered to excel in the loftiest, most unforgiving places on earth. It boasts incredibly rugged and breathable fabrics, a state-of-the-art three-layer construction and a ridiculous complement of technical features.” Articulated shoulders for climbing, harness-accessible pockets, pit zips, helmet compatible hood, 3L GoreTex. I just go to other lighter shells usually.
Patagonia R1, Grey, Men’s L. $45. $129 MSRP.
OR Ferrosi Hooded, Green, Men’s L. $45. $129 MSRP.
BD Speed 40L, Yellow, M/L. $65. $185 MSRP.
Bike Rain Pants, Black. $17.
Natural Gear (Frogg Toggs) rain suit (pants and jacket), green M’s L. $15.
Under Armour LS base layers, white and black, Men’s L. $12 ea, or $20 for both. Worn a few times each.

La Sportiva Bushido, Men’s 11, green and yellow. A little dirty but plenty of tread left. Figured out they’re too small for backpacking for me. $35