Warbonnet Outdoors Black Bird XLC 1.7 DL Multicam with Multicam Topcover and More

For sale is a one night in the woods and half dozen nights in the bedroom Warbonnet Outdoors Black Bird XLC. It is the 1.7 double layer Multicam upgrade with the Multicam topcover, Warbonnet straps, buckles and carabineers suspension. More? Want to really accessorize this one up right? I also have the Multicam Black Bird travel sock, with the added extenders allow it to fit the XLC. Why am I selling this amazing hammock? Well, shortly after ordering this one I also ordered a Ridge Runner. The RR arrived in March and since then I've not had any reason to go back to the gathered end longer XLC. Not a darn thing wrong with this one at all except its user has tried enough different hammocks and finds the Ridge Runner the most comfortable for me. I really thought this would be the perfect kit, until the Ridge Runner side tracked plans and stole the show and this kit sits in stuff sacks lonely. Multicam DL Black Bird XLC with Multicam Top Cover: $270 (Save $25 and a short production time wait from Brandon) Multicam Travel Sock with Extenders $125 (Save another $25 and a bit of time from both vendors) Buy it all for an even $400, PayPal preferred, no hidden fees, shipping included in a flat rate USPS box to your US Address.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags