Women's Clothing - for SALE

1) Mountain Hardwear Women's Mighty Power Cooler Tank, xs, in "Berry Jam" (purple). New with tags still on. $30 ($58 new).
2) Mountain Hardwear Terralake Tech Women's Shirt, size 2 in "Atlantis" (green). New with tags still on. $30 ($68 new).
3) Patagonia Simple Guide Women's Pants, size 2, in light grey. Used, but in great condition. $50. These are seriously the best pair of pants that I have ever owned (I just need a smaller size) and are great for alpine climbing.

4) Marmot Sonia Women's Pants, size 4 (but the sizing is weird - they're really about a 0-2), used. $30.
5) I have the older version of the Prana Women's Cords, wide leg. They're in great shape, but too big. They would be awesome for climbing some OW or if you want something rugged to climb in. They're a "small" or maybe around a size 4? Yours for $20. If you're interested, let me know and I can email a photo or I will get a photo up soon.

6) Patagonia Women's Liana Pant. I have two pairs (one a light purple, one a darker purple - neither color in these photos are representative of the two pairs that I have) of Patagonia yoga esque pants. One looks similar to the waistband in the photo and the other pair has a fold-over waistband. They are both older than the pair shown in this photo, but are of similar style. Both are size small and can be yours for $15 each pair. If you're interested, let me know and I can email a photo or I will get a photo up soon.
Shipping is $5 per item or I'm sure we can work out some kind of deal if you buy multiple things. Email me at [email protected]

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags