Magical Microcam Mania! Rando BD X4s FS

Am switching out brands…my loss? YOUR OUTSTANDING, CAN’T-PASS-UP GAIN!All cams here are made by Black Diamond, the brand you’ve come to know and trust to give you a seven-letter boost to your top grade—just for racking their gear!

All are lightly used, all are in fantastic shape (opinion!), and all come preloaded with a racking ‘biner—some of which match!
Here’s what I’ve got:

1- C4 .3 w/matching BD Oz ‘biner
Regularly (close to) $700, YOURS FOR ONLY $40!!!

2- X4 .3 w/matching BD Oz ‘binerEach worth approximately ten grand. Act now and I’ll sell each for only $40!!!

2- X3 .2 w/un-matching, rando ‘binerProbably equal to the GDP of several New England states, NOW JUST $35 a piece!!!

WHAT A DEAL! HOW CAN I EVEN STAND IT? WHAT’S LEFT TO BELIEVE IN? Meanwhile, here are some things:

Thing #1—These ARE used cams. NONE have been fallen on—they’re all straight, the slings will hold a cow, and the trigger action on each is buttery gooood. But don’t come back cryin’ b/c they have some errant scratch on ‘em; they're used.
Thing #2—They all come with a shipping fee of $5. Buy one? Add five bucks. Buy all five? Same 5 bucks. Buy nothing? Give me a finskie anyway! Just don’t feign shock when I add a shipping fee. It’s still cheaper than shlepping out to REI in that beater Subaru of yours…
Thing #3—The prices are as listed. WITH the racking biners. Come the spring season in the Creek, I can unload these like vagina cocaine. If you’re desperate for discount, then buy multiples. Buy three? Take 5 dollars off. Buy four? Take ten. Buy all five, and I’ll take $15 off AND promise that you’ll send like the TC Pro himself!!!
Thing #4—Just write me directly, K? And I only accept Ferraris and VENMO. (Don't try me with your chickens!)

To recap:
Each .3 = $40
Each .2 = $35
Buy any 3 = $5 off
Buy any 4 = $10 off
Buy all 5 = $15 savings and glory unto your entire family!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags