FS: Black Diamond Nuts set (1-13), WC nuts, Hillsound Trail Crampons, Ascenders, Yosemite Hammer, Grey Alien

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10/possibly 9.5 (must be new or near-new) and Moses Tomahawks.

Hillsound Trail Cramons size XL. Have not seen a lot of use. Second picture shows tooth condition. $37.

Petzl Ascension Ascenders pair. I don't believe either have been used. Some slight scuffs from the gear bin. $105.

Fixe Alien size Grey. Excellent condition. $58.

Black Diamond Stopper Set #1 - #13. Non-anodized (no colors). Brand new with tags. Exactly the same as the newer colored version (which retails for $144), but significantly cheaper. $71.

Wild Country Rocks set #9 - #14. Brand new. These are the largest stoppers made and are an excellent alternative to hexes, or a cheap and light alternative to cams. Second picture shows the #14 on my rack next to a #13 Black Diamond. $42.

Petzl Verso belay device. Never used. $12.

Black Diamond Yosemite hammer. New with tags. $82.

Black Diamond Rocklock. Unused. $7.

ALP Design Dyneema Footloop. Adjustable to fit snugly on your foot for ascending. $14.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags