FS (Men's M/L): Arcteryx Atom LT, Arcteryx Cerium SV, Marmot Alpinist Hardshell, Patagonia R1, OR Ferrosi, BD Speed 40L, etc

Add $7 for shipping for first item, I'll cover the cost for adding any additional items.

Photos (still coming for BD Speed 40, rain pants): https://photos.app.goo.gl/BtgPjXksBwH2tK46A

Arcteryx Atom LT, Red, Men's M. $90. $259 MSRP. One tiny nick that I've taped with Tenacious Tape, I think the nick is maybe 20% the size of the tape.

Arcteryx Cerium SV Jacket, Black, Men's L. $150. The hoody version is $525 MSRP, this was probably $480. Extremely warm and light, packs into its own stuff sack to clip to a harness. Just have too many puffies.

Marmot Alpinist, Blue, Men's L. $125. $625 MSRP. Marmot description: "Flagship of our GORE-TEX® Pro Shell line, the incredibly resilient Alpinist is engineered to excel in the loftiest, most unforgiving places on earth. It boasts incredibly rugged and breathable fabrics, a state-of-the-art three-layer construction and a ridiculous complement of technical features." Articulated shoulders for climbing, harness-accessible pockets, pit zips, helmet compatible hood, 3L GoreTex. I just go to other lighter shells usually.

Patagonia R1, Grey, Men's L. $45. $129 MSRP.

OR Ferrosi Hooded, Green, Men's L. $50. $129 MSRP.

BD Speed 40L, Yellow,. $65. $185 MSRP.

Bike Rain Pants, Black. $20 shipped.

Natural Gear (Frogg Toggs) rain suit (pants and jacket), green M's L. $17 shipped.

Under Armour LS base layers, white and black, Men's L. $15 ea/shipped, or $26 for both. Worn a few times each.