WTT: Arc Haul for HMG or?

I have a new never used zpacks arc. Haul 64 with zippers,  waterproof,  very unique.  You can unzip to get to the main compartment that has 2 straps holding gear in place. Or you can unzip the back pocket by itself to get to items in that area, zippers,everything is waterproof  (I still keep my zpacks bag for my sleeping bag just in case something unusual happens) it has 2 mesh pockets 1 on each side, I assume they are each 2 liters. It has numerous straps criss crossing the bag that can be used to tighten anything you want,like trekking poles, hatchet etc.. also has a strap you can tighten sleeping pad or sleeping bag to the to top or bottom of bag. It is a size large but very adjustable.

I am trying to find a very good condition hyperlite, 44,  porter, or something very similar!, I f your  looking for a very good ultralight backpack than I have it, I believe it weighs 24 oz.and the top can be rolled down to what size you need.

I originally wanted the 70, but they  no longer make them. So I saw this 64 in the barging bin, so I took a chance. But it was defective and they couldn’t fix, it s

o they sent me a brand new one. Zpacks really stands by their products ,  they are the best. But I need a bigger pack, made from dyneema,  waterproof. Thanks for reading  and I wish everyone a happy New Year

• This topic was modified 1 hour, 59 minutes ago by  .