Men's (M-L) Clothing Closet Clean Out

Appears I may be shrinking a bit with age.  Most of this clothing is size large (or medium that always ran a little on the larger side).  All of it has seen decent use and while I tried to take pictures of significant defects, there may be a couple of loose threads or spots that aren’t pictured – I tried to capture that in the price.  All insulating pieces have been stored uncompressed and hung.  Prices include standard shipping (ConUS).  Take $5 off each additional item for combined shipping.

Montbell UL Thermawarp Parka (L/Gray) 14.8oz / 420g:  Good condition.  Stuff sack included.  The stretch fabric around the wrists has piling and has lost most of its elasticity.  $45 shipped.

Outdoor Research Trance Sweater (M/Red) 15.8oz / 432g: 700fp down sweater with a slightly boxy cut.  Good condition with a couple of light spots on the fabric. Stuff sack included.  $40 shipped

Patagonia Micro Puff Pullover (M/Orange-Red) 16.2oz / 459g:  Older version with slightly boxy cut.  Good condition with a few spots and minor soiling.  Stuff sack included.  $35 shipped.

Smartwool 195 Merino Zip Tee (L/Gray-Black) 9.7oz / 266g:  Good condition with one very small hole in the front that I could find.  $30 shipped.

Mihi Merino 1/4 Zip (L/Blue-Gray) 15.5oz / 440g:  From a small NZ company.  100% superfine merino that I believe was 300g wt (like an Icebreaker heavyweight).  Good condition with one small pencil eraser sized hole in the back left shoulder.  $30 shipped

Arcteryx Motus S/S Shirt (L/Blue) 3.4 oz / 97g:  Excellent condition – no noticeable defects.  Great fabric and wish that it fit me.  Has not been worn much at all.  $25 shipped.

Paypal only.  Would also consider trades for slimmer Med size clothing of similar age/condition if you have gone up in size. Pictures to follow.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags