FS: Ski stuff, hardgoods, and layers: Maestrales, pow skis, Crampons, Ice axe, Arcteryx, Norrona, Outdoor research.

Howdy all,
Buy my stuff! Located in Santa Fe for local pickup. I am out of town until the 3rd, so will not be able to ship until the 4th, but am happy to answer any questions and for people to claim things before that. Will obviously not be able to send supplemental pictures until I am back, but feel free to ask, I may have some on my phone already.

Feel free to correct my pricing/make offers if you think I'm off base. 

SKI STUFF

Skis: Bluehouse Maestros, 189.
Sweet pow ski. There are probably better reviews online than I could write, but if you have any specific questions feel free to ask me. Mounted once for Dynafits. Topsheets in good condition, bases in okay condition, a few scratches, but no core shots. The worst of the scratches is shown here.
90$ plus shipping

Scarpa Maestrale RS, 29.5
I bought these of local craigslist. I was in a hurry and didn't bring my skis cause I'm an idiot: these have a larger BSL than my current boots, and it turns out the adjustment on my bindings is just barely to short to match.
100$ plus shipping.

HARDGOODS

Bought these for a PNW mountaineering trip that never materialized.

BD Sabretooth Pros (I think. Someone correct me if these are non-pro sabretooths). I bought used, but are in great condition.

Petzl Glacier ice axe. Purchased new. 60cm. One time I vented some frustration by beating up a dirt pile with it, so there are some scratches on the pick, but it has never been used in the field.

Not sure how to price these: please make an offer. I'm also imagining that shipping the axe may be really expensive, so I'll have to figure that part out.

LAYERS

Norrona Lofoten Alpha Raw zip hoodie. Size large (very euro sizing)
This thing rocks, but it is close in function to my R1, and I'd rather have the money. EXTREMELY breathable. EXTREMELY red. I think I actually listed this earlier this year on here, but listing it again for good measure.  
60$ shipped.

Arcteryx Atom LT jacket. Size medium. No hood.
Great condition, no tears or stains or anything. Insulation in not perfect, but decent shape.  The image I have attatched is one I found online, not the actual one I am selling, but it is the right color.
60$ shipped.

Outdoor Research San Juan hardshell. Size Large
I'd never really used a softshell before and bought this new thinking I would use it for touring. I still reach for a hardshell 90% of the time. Has been used precisely four times.
70$ shipped.

Cheers! Let me know if you have any questions. 

PHOTOS