FS Ice Climbing & Other Gear: Atcteryx Jackets, Two Ropes, Gri Gri, Kelty Tent

Got some Christmas gifts I dont need and got some gear replaced by new stuff. Looking to sell the following items:

1. Kelty Salida 2 Tent - In great condition. Used 6 - 10 times. Stored inside. Has the rain tarp, aluminum stakes, and all the poles. No holes that I can see anywhere. Great 3 season tent for two people with a vestibule.

Price I found online: $127
Looking for 90$ shipped. Take off $10 for Local pickup.

2. Atom AR Jacket (LARGE) - I got this jacket for Christmas. I had an Atom LT on my wish list, and a family member bought this one. BRAND NEW, still tags on it. Great jacket, but I ended up getting a Proton LT instead. Looking at the color, this might be a last years model, but Im not sure.

Looking for 225$

3. Atom LT LEAF (MEDIUM) - Again, got this as a present, but replaced it with the proton lt. BRAND NEW with tags. I have a normal Atom LT, and I wish I could keep this LEAF version. I like the blacked out Arcteryx logo, plus the shell material is a little thicker, and it looks to have a radio/headphone opening in the chest pocket. NOTE: the Medium LT fits closer to a Large in the normal Atom line from what i can tell. The fit is perfect for me since the LEAF line seems to be just slightly more roomy than the normal Atom LT, and I am right in between medium and large.

Looking for 200$

4. Gri Gri (Version 1) - Had this Gri Gri a few years, but only been used a handful of times. Got a Gri Gri 2 shortly after in a raffle and have used that ever since. Very good condition.

Looking for 50$

Petzl (Mambo?) Rope 40M 10.1mm - Got this as a gift. Never been used outside. Mostly used as a indoor rope to train with, maybe only climbed with it 3 times. Never taken a single fall. Looks brand new.

Price I found online was 80$
I will sell it shipped for 65$
Local pickup for 50$

BlueWater Lightning Pro Double Dry 9.8mm 50M bicolor- Solid rope. Its still in good to decent condition. I dont see any sheath issues, besides a slight amount of fuzz in one area. Great Ice climbing rope for shorter routes, I just havent used it since I got a longer rope.

I cant find the exact rope online, looks like similar new ropes are around 160-180.

Looking for 90$ shipped.
Local pickup for 75$.

Metolius Greatest Chips 40pk - Never used.

Online 40$
Looking for 30$ Shipped.

Thanks for looking. More to come.