FS Western Mountaineering Puma MF 6'6'' BNWT

I'm floating the idea of passing on a good deal on a WM Puma -25 degree bag. Western mountaineering almost never goes on sale and I jumped on the winter bag I've been after at 20% off. Knowing I probably wouldn't see the deal again, I picked up a reg 6' bag and a long 6'6'' bag (both left zip) so I wouldn't be left wondering if I got the best fitting bag for my needs. Long story short, I went with the regular size and was wondering if anyone would be interested in the 6'6''. The price I payed is $684 dollars and I'm not looking to make any money, just pass on a good deal. It retails for $855.

Here's some pictures. Its one of the lightest bags at this temp rating and you'd probably have a hard time finding a bad review on it. The MF fabric feels great, the draft tubes are huge, and the zip is virtually snag free due to a semi-rigid smooth piece of material that runs alongside it. And, of course it lofts like a boss. Let me know if you'd be interested. Pricing would be non-negotiable because I could easily just return it since I just got it a week ago.