FS: Prana Tucson Pants - Men's 32" waist / 32" inseam - Excellent Condition - Another Price Drop!

Greetings Fellow Mountain Projectors,

I'm cleaning out the closet to make space for better fitting clothes and have a really nice pair of men's Prana Tucson Pants up for grabs. They are size 32" waist / 32" inseam and Prana categorizes this model as Slim Fit.  The pants are in excellent condition with zero flaws. I've only worn them a few times. These awesome pants are crafted from 98% Organic Cotton & 2% Spandex to give them a little bit of stretch. Prana calls this dark gray color Charcoal and these pants are a current model so you can read all about them on their website. My waist size is closer to 33" and I've come to grips with the fact that these pants fit me too tightly.

Retail for $79.00. I'm asking $36.00 (PayPal F&F) or $37.50 (PayPal G&S) with free shipping to anywhere in the Lower 48. I can usually ship within 24 hours of receiving payment and always promptly send tracking numbers to buyers. I'm happy to provide more information if you need it. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags