Six Moon Designs Gatewood Cape plus NetTent

Really great condition...no holes or snags! The Serenity NetTent is the version before this latest heavier version! The only modification I did is put seam sealer around the sew lines on the tab that the trekking pole rest on. This looked like a weak connection so it was just precautionary. Also I added Dyneema cords which are a little longer than the stock ones. I found that the longer guyouts worked way better in pitching the shelter. Grey in color. Really great solo shelter and will continue to be a highly sought out shelter especially with the older NetTent version. The reason I'm selling is because I'm dumb with my money, haha, and just bought a ZPacks Solplex and now I have basically the same shelter so the Gatewood probably won't get much use anymore. Gatewood stuffs in it's own pocket and the Serenity NetTent has a small Noseeum mesh stuffsack. $175 Shipped CONUS DSCN0492.jpg I'm 5'11" 175 for size reference and fit totally fine even without the sides pulled out on a 2 inch pad. I'd say if you're over 6'2" this shelter isn't for you!