Black Diamond Fuels w/ Hammers and a Silvretta ski setup for CHEAP$$$$!!!

Hey Guys!

I have for sale a pair of BD Fuels. Bought last year, only used a few days on ice. Still factory sharp picks. The few scratches are pretty much just from traveling around in my van. Looking for 475$ OBO.

I also have a pair of Atomic Climber skis length 170cm. They come with BD skins in good condition. And they are mounted with Silvretta 500 bindings. I bought these skis at a ski swap and didn't realize that one of the bindings is a size small and one is a size medium. It's quite the bummer as they do not fit my size 43 mountain boots. There is overlap on the sizing so I imagine these would fit a roughly a Men's size 8 and a Womens size 9. For serious buyers I could take some measurements and figure out if the sizing if right for you before you buy. Or I'm located in the Jackon, WY area if anyone wants to check them out in person. These bindings alone are going for almost $200 right now so with the skis and skins so for this whole package I would like to get around $150 due to the sizing issue. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags