Rain Mitts Extravaganza

So over the last couple weeks I have been trying my hand at making a pair of rain mitts for myself. I had a good bit of trail and error and finally made a pair I was really happy with. In my ventures I made several other pair that turned out but were not 100% what I wanted. I figured I would post them on here for cheap. One pair is made from a unused pair of DriDuck pants so its not the most durable but still useful and at only .6oz (thats without the seams sealed or taped ) really lightweight. The other two pair are made from an old ( but again unused ) Storm Seeker Jacket ( same as the heavier frog toggs ) and have UL velcro adjuster on them. They weigh in at .8oz without seam sealer. Asking 12.00 shipped for the DriDucks pair and 16.00 shipped for each of the black pair. None of the pairs have been seam sealed so this will need to be done if this is something you wanna do. I am by no means a taylor but i do feel the craftsmen ship is good, especially for the black pairs. Paypal personal/family please!
Thanks... If interested please shoot me a PM.

Detail

Tags