FS: Nepals, TC Pros, Bora 80, BD Gloves, Crash Pad

Live in Golden; would prefer local transaction in Denver area but willing to ship at cost to buyer:
$100- Size 45.5 La Sportiva Nepals with shin volume inserts; little use (see pic of sole) with discoloration due to waterproofing application; great boots but just don't fit me that well.
$100- Size 40.5 La Sportiva TC Pros; a bit of gym use but you can still see the LS logo on the bottom; unfortunately, they were ultimately just half a size too big for my wife.
$100- Size L Arcteryx Bora 80; had sights set on big uses but ultimately just used to haul family climbing gear to the crags and three overnight backpacking trips.
$50- Size L Men's BD gloves in great shape; I think they are the old "Guide" model; waterproof with leather palms/fingers and removable heavy fleece liners; used some, but liners definitely NOT packed out; no rips or tears; Reynaud's got me transitioned into mitts instead of gloves.
$10- Well-used BD crash pad; zipper, backpack straps, small storage pocket; best function is probably as a sit-start pad;

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags