FS Box Truck Stealth Camper

I hope this is allowed, I've never seen any one else try and sell their rig on mp but I don't frequent the forums often...if I am out of line here I offer my apologies and will remove the post.

Asking $16,900 in other places but I would be very stoked to see this go to another climber!

Located in Wichita I built this to live in and climb out of. I work in residential construction so the build is literally just like a house inside. You will forget you're in a truck. I do all the time. I frequent the front range about once a month, and the red/new river gorge about twice a year and would be willing to deliver for a small fee and within reason

2007 chevy express cutaway with a 8x12 box. 6.6 lbz duramax and 4l85e trans will likely run forever. I bought it in 2017 and put in a new turbo, lift pump, high fuel pressure regulator, and replaced the fuel supply lines. Egr blocked, cat deleted. I usually see 15mpg at 65mph on winter fuel. 16+ on summer fuel and 60mph

I specifically left the exterior cosmetics of the truck poor to help with stealth camping. I have only been approached once in two years about where I was parked and I've been in this full time. The sliding garage door is still functional and can be padlocked, the pocket door to the cab can also be locked. This is an extremely stealthy and secure rig.

The box is entirely insulated with r16, 400w solar system with 400ah battery bank. 1500 pure sine wave inverter. Wynter fridge, max air fan, mr buddy heater, 400w a/c to take the edge off in the summer. (Wichita can be very muggy)

Custom hickory cabinets, pine accent wall, murphy bed, cedar siding, skylight. Too much to list. This build more than holds it's own against professional van builds but with twice the space and less than half the price! I am only selling because I am growing tired of living in it full time and need money for a pickup for work.
Struggling to upload photos. I have many available upon request.

• PM or call/text tree uno sex sven oh ate sven nin o nin

Detail

Tags