FS: Weston Great White Touring Skis 186cm (Ski only) Outdoor Research Hemispheres Jacket Men’s L

Picked these up in the summer and finally hit the snow but they weren’t for me. Looking for a trade for something fatter and possibly shorter.

105mm waist

Used by prior owner a fair amount but freshly tuned with a ton of life left in them, refer to photos.

Set to a 300bsl but can easily go down a size or two and up to probably around a 320bsl.

Kilroy is how I mark my gear so I can defiantly erase that mark prior to purchase.

From Weston: The Great White is our every day touring ski. Featuring Camber to Rocker profile, Rugged Topsheet, Electra Sintered Base, Binding Plates, Carbon Weave Layup and our Strike Core - the Great Whites are built to be a lightweight touring

Skis ONLY w/o Bindings: $400 obo ($850 msrp)

Shipping outside Denver area $50.00 (will deliver to most places by hand in summit county)

Epoxy applied to tails to mitigate any damage from setting them on the

Outdoor Research Hemispheres Bib Men’s Large

Winner of Powder Magazine’s First ever apparel of the year award. 

Parting with my touring shell that saw minimal use last year. One dirty spot in photo left shoulder/arm. Otherwise in perfect condition. 

Men’s Large (MSRP: $599.00) 

Asking: $300.00

I got a full new touring kit and don’t need two of these.

This shell uses C-Knit Gore-Tex fabric which is a solid blend between light and durable with gore Tex with stretch in key locations like the shoulder blades and neck, this allows for an incredible amount of mobility for a fully waterproof shell. 

Shipping is available for $5.00 

PayPal preferred or local Denver pickup with cash or Venmo

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags