FS: cams, men’s pants, bike bag, julbo

Cleaning the closet before winter. You pay shipping unless buying multiple items. Local pickup in LA is possible, I’ll drive up to 1/2 hr in traffic to meet you. I’ll take Venmo, PayPal FF or add 3% for goods and services.

Cams were all purchased on here and used for a year or two before upgrading. I’m a little sentimental toward some of them as they were my starter rack, particularly the ancient #1. More pics available on request. 

Black CCH alien: $30
C4s that have seen better days: $30 each, $60 for all. Highly recommend reslinging, the green and red are dangerously worn. Yellow has been reslung, not by me. Climb at your own risk.
Camalots: $30 each, $75 for all. Great for a starter rack.
men’s rei hiking pants, 32x34. No rips or stains. Hemmed to be closer to 32x32. 2 zippered side pockets, 2 zippered rear pockets.
$25
men’s rei zip off cargo pants. Have not worn in years.
$15
men’s prana stretch Zion. 31x32. One scuff on the right hamstring.
$25
older prana stretch Zion, measured to be 32x32. Tightening buckle broke so you have to get creative with some string if they’re loose. These have 2 side pockets instead of the 1 on the newer model.
$10
julbo spectron 3 glacier glasses. Worn on one trip last season before I decided they were too small for my face. MSRP: $150, I’ll sell for $75
Blackburn waterproof bike bag. Doesn’t fit my road bike when fully loaded. Never has left my garage. More details here: https://www.blackburndesign.com/p/outpost-bike-seat-pack-dry-bag#pid=7099765
Retail: $125, i’ll sell for $50
Cheers!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags