[WTS] MLD Burn, Yama 9/7×9 DCF, Montbell EX Light, Montbell Tachyon Wind Shirt

Good Afternoon
I’m looking to sell a few items taking up space in the gear closet.

—————

Wasbai Green Burn – Size Large (Hipbelt-less)
I custom ordered this pack from Ron without a hipbelt and had the more padded Prophet straps added. It’s never been on any trips, only packed up a couple of times. I love it, my kit just isn’t UL enough and I want to hand it off to someone who will use it. Weight is 13.5 oz with the sternum strap on my scale.

Asking $220 shipped/PP’d
—————-
YMG 9/7×9 Obsidian 0.8 DCF Tarp SOLD
I have only used it maybe 5 nights, and set it up in the backyard a few times. After getting my YMG Swiftline 1P, I don’t think I’ll use this tarp again. It’s a fantastic tarp and I like the darker Obsidian color. It’s a little wrinkled from storage, but is flawless. Unfortunately, I don’t have the original stuff sack, but will send it with an Outdoor Research stuff sack. The stuff sack is a bit larger/heavier than you really need, but I don’t like rolling/folding my stuff up “just right” to get it to fit in a stuff sack. The stuff sack weighs ~ 22 grams, so you could lose some weight with a lighter one. Weighs in at 284 g/10.14 oz on my scale.
SOLD
——————
Montbell EX Light Down Jacket – Men’s Large (Navy) SOLD
Fantastic jacket, but I’ve moved up to a Montbell Superior Down Parka, so I no longer need it. I’ve only used it a handful of times, and have always stored it/packed it in my pack uncompressed so as to maximize the life of the down. I also take meticulous care of my gear, so it’s in pristine condition. Weighs in at 172 g / 6.14 oz on my scale with the stuff sack.
SOLD
———————
Montbell Tachyon Wind Shirt – Men’s Large (Blue) SOLD
A great wind shirt that combines perfectly with the EX Light Down Jacket above. I’ve just moved up to a Montbell Stretch Wind Parka and no longer need it. It hasn’t been used much, and was cleaned recently with correct technique (correct detergent/drying to maintain the DWR) so it’s in pristine condition. Weight is insanely light at 52.8 g / 1.88 oz on my scale.
SOLD

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/n6e0JoE
Let me know if you have any questions and PM for quickest response!

• This topic was modified 3 hours, 6 minutes ago by  .
  • This topic was modified 3 hours, 5 minutes ago by  . Reason: Formatting
  • This topic was modified 1 hour, 49 minutes ago by  . Reason: Marking items as sold
  • This topic was modified 39 minutes ago by  .