FS: MSR Stove, Golite SL1, Evernew Titanium Pots

I've got a couple things that are just taking up space in my gear closet, so I need to move them out. All prices include shipping within the lower 48. Paypal personal payment preferred or please add 3% for fees. Let me know if you have any questions or want different pictures.

Golite Shangri-La 1 Tarp and Nest. I bought them on gear swap and the previous owner used them once. I never used it as I prefer a freestanding tent. They are a little dusty, but in good shape. SOLD

MSR WindPro Stove. It's been used and works great, but I haven't used it on my past few trips and I've gone a different direction with cooking. $40

Evernew Titanium Non-Stick Deep Pot 1.4L (ECA403) Used, but in good shape. I like this size, but I have other pots that I use instead. SOLD
REI Tiware pots made by Evernew. These are non-stick pots in 1.9 and 1.3 liters with frying pan lids. They have been used and somewhat abused. There are no dents in the pots, but they have been scorched a little and have some discoloring. There are some scratches in the pots as well. SOLD