Closet Cleanout!

Just like it sounds. Clearing out a lot of equipment. All prices CONUS TYD. PM with email address for pics. Hammock Gear 20* Phoenix. Olive inside and black outside. Always stored lofted in pet free/smoke free house. Like new condition. SOLD Gossamer Gear Gorilla (old style) M torso, L hipbelt. I got this as a factory second from GG so there is a defect. One of the loops on the side for the compression system was sewed so that the bungee could not be passed through so I cut a slit in webbing big enough to make it functional and melted the edges to prevent fraying. It functions perfectly. You would never notice if it wasn't mentioned. I have used this pack for 3 overnight trips so it is practically brand new. $115 Caldera Keg F w/ caddy and homemade tyvek stuffsack. Functional but not pretty. comes with original ridgeline pot. $20 Nikon 18-135mm f.3.5-5.6 lens. Clean glass. Good condition. $125 Zpacks Blast roll top food bag. I have this set up to use as a PCT style bear bag so it comes with a mini s-biner and enough dyneema cord to hang it wherever you would want to. SOLD Zpacks Multi-Pack Tan. Practically brand new. SOLD Snow Peak 700 with DIY fancy feast stove and windscreen and DIY silnylon stuff sack. Pot has been used w/ wood stoves so it is sooty but I have scrubbed it and I am confident that anything that is left on the pot is NOT comming off. I would be comfortable putting this against anything in my pack. SOLD