Wanted: Windshirt. Small, dark and hooded.

Probably won't surprise anybody here, but I need a Houdini-or-similar windproof jacket. So on the off chance somebody has one...Women's Medium or Men's Small, to make room for layers. Must have a hood! Or my ears will fall off and be left on the trail. Also, must be black. Well, maybe really dark grey. For reasons. Mostly to do with the sun shining while the wind blows off Labrador ice floes. Radiant heat is my friend. Looking badass and attracting ravens is just bonus. Need something fairly quiet and non-crinkly, since I spend most of my time sneaking up on birds and trying to make friends with wild animals. Don't want to scare anybody when I put my hand in my pocket for more chocolate. I'm in Canada, but postage from America to Newfoundland seems to be about the same as from the rest of Canada, so I'm not too worried about that. Just has to be marked 'gift' or else Canada Customs will punish me severely. If anybody has such a thing and would like to turn it into money (or swap it out for MEC gear and take advantage of my free shipping, maybe?) please get in touch!

Detail

Tags