For Sale: Prana, Mountain Hardwear, Patagonia, E9, Hurley, etc. Medium Mens Pants and one XS women's down jacket

Clearing out the closet from some things that aren't getting any use. A few things are new with tags, meaning I bought them but then tried them on and never wore. Comments and prices below each item. Paypal or Venmo is fine with me. Shipping will be $6 per item unless you buy a bunch, then we'll combine shipping.

Women's Extra Small Down Hoody Parka: Black/Dark Grey with a tenacious tape repair to one cuff. This is a heavier weight parka than the current down sweater hoodie. Somewhere between the Fitzroy and the down sweater in weight.  Not sure the model but I bought it used for my daughter and then she grew too fast to ever wear it. Would make a great ice climbing belay parka for someone the right size. $75 OBO. 

Men's Medium E9 Rondo VS Corduroy pants. These are VERY hard to find in the US and are unfortunately too long in the leg for my stubby legs. Brand new with tags and shipping bag. $65 OBO

Mountain Hardwear Stretch Climbing/Hiking Pants: Size 32/32. A little too tight in the thighs for me so I've never worn them except to try on. $50 OBO

More to come. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags