FS: Arc'teryx Miura 30 pack, MH Kelvinator jacket, Gregory Deva 70 pack

Hello -
I have some awesome stuff for sale! All of it is new or like-new - I'm just trying to clean out and consolidate my gear closet!

1. Arc'teryx Miura 30 crag pack, Men's regular: $130 shipped.
Also in excellent condition. Slightly dirty with chalk and Smith Rock dust, but otherwise perfect. Bomber materials and construction. This is the previous version of the Miura 30, with a roll-top lid and full drawbridge opening.

A write-up on the older Miura 30 pack, with more pictures and specs: www.rockclimbing.com/Articles/Gear_and_Reviews/Arc_teryx_Miu>>> 2. Women's Mountain Hardwear Kelvinator Jacket, size small: $100 shipped.
Like-new condition - only used a handful of times. No dirt or holes. 650-fill down with ripstop nylon shell. I just don't need a down jacket this warm for what I'm doing here in the PNW.
More information on the Kelvinator jacket can be found at: www.mountainhardwear.com/Women%27s-Kelvinator%E2%84%A2-Jacke>>> 3. Gregory Deva 70 backpacking pack, size small: $100 shipped.
Used once - excellent condition. Burly backpacking pack that shines brightest with heavy loads!
More about the Deva 70, as well as photos of the pack fully loaded: www.gregorypacks.com/products/womens/technical/239/deva-70 All prices negotiable.

Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags