Alpine Touring Full Set Up; everything has less than 1 full season of use; Dynafit, Salomon, Black Diamond, etc

Hello, it's been a while since I have posted here. I have recently moved to TN for grad school and sadly will not have time to ski in the next 3 years. So, the set up I had finished putting together as of last year, is now up for sale. I'd love to find someone willing to buy the whole lot, but that never seems to happen so I am willing to consider parting it out for a reasonable offer. If you are interested in the whole lot, I'd sweeten the deal and ship it all in an Armada rolling ski bag. Prices listed seem pretty fair to me. Anyway, here it is:

$750
Salomon QST 106, 188 long, mounted once with the bindings pictured, skied less than one season.. Only very minor scratches on the bases.
Dynafit Rotation FT 12 mounted for my:
Black Diamond STS skins
Black Diamond Boundary Probe Poles

$450
Dynafit Hoji PX Boots with Intuition pro tour liners size 30.5

$200
Black Diamond Shovel and Probe
Black Diamond/Pieps DSP Sport Beacon

$200
Black Diamond Cirque 35 pack with Avalung
$40
ArcTeryx Sling pack

$40
Giro Union MIPS helmet, L

$50
Smith I/O Red with extra lens

Ideally, I'd like to sell as many things together as possible. Not really interested in parting out the smaller items at this time. I'd rather keep it all together for an occasional trip back west before I sell things separate and have an incomplete set up. For reference, I am 6'5", 210, size 14 street shoe.

Feel free to send questions and reasonable offers. I want it all to be fair and reasonable for both parties. Buyer pays shipping and fees. Thanks for looking.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags