Who wants skis, I need Trad gear. Probably better for Tahoe folks

I have a pair of 191 Lhasa Pow Fats from PMGear that have become extra in the quiver that I can part with in exchange for climbing gear. These are blems (which means if you try to warranty them the owner will shoot us both). The blem is that on one of the skis the carbon cured a little abnormally. End result, the tail on one ski is several millimeters higher on one side than the other. For serious parties I can send you a video of me weighting and unweighting it on a floor to show you exactly what I mean. The only time I noticed this was on groomers (one leg feels more tired at the bottom of the run) but these are lightweight pow slayers anyway. They have about 20-25 days on them, but i believe skis are tools, not jewels, so that would be 40+ days in dog years. They have been mounted once with dynaduke plates for a BSL of 306ish. Dimensions from tail to tip are about 117-122-144.
Do they ski well?
These are them, and i suck (so it's gotta be the shoes).
The new, non-blem version retails for over $1,000. I'm looking for about $300 in trade.
So lets trade. i need cams of all sizes and shapes. i need biners. i could use a lighter, smaller rope (currently have a toprope workhorse). i need a nut tool. i need the north tahoe climbing guide and/or the woodfords climbing guide. i need money. could also use a grigri, silent partner, better shoes (10.5). Random other stuff. Lets make a deal. Obviously this would work better for both parties without shipping, so let's try and keep it semi local.

Detail

Tags