FS: RuffWear Dog Packs

Yep, another post. I'm cleaning out the closet.

It's been long enough since Beau passed that I'm comfortable selling one of his packs.

Ruffwear Pallisades II dog pack (2007 model). Size: Medium. Color: Royal blue and black. Excellent condition--used on 2 or 3 day hikes and 3-days of a 10-day backpack trip (quickly bugged out of that trip--I wasn't as healed up from my broken leg as I thought). No bladders (unless I can find them in the bin o'stuff). $40.

Ranger has a weird build and the packs I bought for him don't fit the way I'd like.

Ruffwear Pallisades II dog pack (2007 model). Size: Small. Color: Red and black. Excellent condition. Also used on 2 or 3 day hikes. Bladders included and have never been used. $40.

Ruffwear Approach II dog pack (2006 model). Size: Small. Color: Red and black. Excellent condition. Also used on probably a dozen day hikes. $30.

All prices US$ and do not include shipping. All ship for $13 each in the US. I will ship internationally, just contact me to work something out. I can combine shipping if you buy more than one. Pics to follow.

PM or email me at

Detail

Tags