FS: Hyperlite Square Flat Tarp!

This is the most versatile shelter in the world. It works well from the AT to Everest.

I removed the stock linelocs and cord. The shelter weighs perhaps 8 oz without the lines. It weighs 9.6 oz with the included Dyneema and reflective guylines (add ~$20 of cord). I added extra ~6″ loops of Dyneema line on the bottom four corner tieouts for ease making McCarthy and Trucker’s hitches.

The fabric is in excellent condition. One area was professionally repaired by Hyperlite after an ice tool, which I used to anchor the center point on one side, came undone on a windy night and cut the bottom of a panel. You can see this repair in the second photo. As a result, the shelter is stronger than new in that area. In my opinion, this shelter’s modifications make it better than the stock version that Hyperlite ships–and you don’t need to spend several hours doing that work.

$355 new.

$285 new with free shipping from AK.

I’ll pay for return shipping and refund your money if you are in any way dissatisfied with the shelter.

Please reply below if you’d like it and I’ll DM you to coordinate payment via PayPal.

Detail

Tags