NEW Red Lowe Alpine Appalachian TFX 65: 85 Bckpack

I'm selling a brand-spanking-new, never-been-outside Lowe Alpine TFX Appalachian 65:85 in pepper red/chili red. It's an awesome backpack that I won in a raffle, and close to what I need but weighs the same as another (red, 65L) backpack I already own, so it just doesn't make sense to keep both. Here's a link to the website with the description, video, and awards: http://www.lowealpine.com/tfx-appalachian-65-85#cat-features.

The features, in summary:
+ 65 liters with a 20 liter extension, hence 65:85 convertible
+ 5 lbs 2 oz
+ 50-66 lbs of load carrying capacity
+ Fierce red color
+ super sweet cinch straps, smart design, hip stabilizers, optional cell phone carrying case, built in rain cover (love that), side pockets for water bottles, separate sleeping bag compartment, breathable back-panel to keep you cool.

I would be thrilled to sell this to someone trying to save a few bucks over the full price in stores. It really is a beautiful, awesomely thoughtfully designed backpack - I just want something a little bit more different from the pack I already have, and am hoping to use the money to get a new climbing rope.

Get in touch via PM or posting on this thread - I can meet up to sell in either North Seattle or West Seattle.

$270 in stores.
$250 from me.

3 photos of the pack are posted in the 'For Sale' section of this site - this is my first listing so I have no idea how to link 'em.

Thanks!
Meredith

[img:left][/img]

Detail

Tags