For sale unknown Six Moons designs pack

I looked some and asked a few people but I do not know the model. It's a roll top frameless. There is a big rectangle pocket against the wearers back. It will hold a crazy Creek tall, stadium type chair. I in fact had a CC tall chair, folded in half lengthwise in that pocket to form it or make the structure. It doesn't come with said chair. I'm just using that to help describe this strange pack. Right now it is configured as a vest suspension. There are three buckles that close the vest and distribute the weight. The vest is removable and seperate shoulder straps and a hip belt are included. A tall pocket on the left side when worn and a short pocket on the wearers right side on the rear of the pack. Shock cord across the center. Both pockets on the pack do not have elastic but cord and cord lock closures. The strange recatngle pocket, against the wearers back zips across the bottom. There is an area that is slightly frayed on the back pocket, on the fabric that would be against the wearers back. The front vest part has a big pocket, zippered on each side and a smaller pocket over each that is closed with Velcro. It weighs approx 24 ounces with the vest as it is set up now. The hip belt and shoulder strap configuration would be less than that when installed to be a typical pack. $80 shipped. Shipped conus. PayPal only. Questions, ask.

Detail

Tags