Montbell Titanium cookwear, Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2&UL3, Copper Spur UL4, Spantik 42.5,Gregory Baltoro 70, Jetboil Cup,

Most everything I am getting rid of is new or close to it. Shipping is included for the lower 48. Extra for the other two states, international, or expedited shipping. Price is gifted if you want security add 3% and pay as goods.

This is all that is left as of 1/7

Big Agnes UL2, New. Awesome tent weights a trail ready 1000g or less if you have Ti stakes. The photo I have with the 1150g it still has all the sacks, plastic, instructions, and excess of guylines. BA Specs $230

Big Agnes UL3, New, never out of the bag, weights about 1400g. Link $280

Copper Spur UL4, also brand new, never out of the bag, great four person backpacking tent at 2500g, dual vestibules dual entry Link $350

No pics on these sorry, I can take one of the bag but is rather boring looking and not really informative ha
I have some Montbell Titanium pots with fry pan lids in 1300ml and 900ml, and montbell chopsticks as well. All of this stuff is made in Japan and quality reflects that.

900ml: Weight: 146g Gallery I have short or tall version $40

1300ml: Weight: 184g Gallery $50

Collapsable Chopsticks: Weight is just shy of 1oz $25

Gregory Baltoro 70 size medium torso, medium belt. This is the classic backpacking pack hauls a ton I have done 250 miles with 50lbs, two peaks 6000m can do it all. it has a poke in the belt padding you can see that in one photo. Also, the black speck in the mesh on the waist is just a zip-tie poking through I forgot to take out. $100 shipped

Jetboil Flash Companion cup; pretty self explanatory it has been used some but the lid, cup, and bowl are all in great shape, if you have a friend with a jetboil or ave one yourself you can have two pots to cook with adding just a few extra oz's. $30 shipped
Also have Sportiva Spantiks 42.5 I may sell. They laminate over the grey has some damage from a crampon slice will need sealed up. Make me an offer