Leki Lhasalite AS trekking poles, Gregory Baltoro 70, Big Agnes UL2, Jetboil Cup, Petzl Screws

Most everything I am getting rid of is new or close to it. Shipping is included for the lower 48. Extra for elsewhere or expedited shipping. This is all that is left as of 10/14

Photos are located here: New gallery I can take more if you want a particular shot or if there is no picture and you want one.

Big Agnes UL2. New, bought to replace my MHW drifter but I ended up getting it repaired under warranty. Awesome tent weights a trail ready 1000g or less if you have Ti stakes. the photo I have it still has all the sacks, plastic, instructions, excess of guylines, at 1150g. BA Specs $250

Leki Lhasalite Antishock: Link $110

Petzl Laser Sonic Ice Screws with flutes Six total: 6 2x21cm,3x17cm,1x13cm all like new used three of them once for an anchor. Not really sure how to do these I will sell individually or as a whole. $45/ea, $30 for the flutes or make me an offer for the whole deal.

Gregory Baltoro 70 size medium torso, medium belt. This is the classic backpacking pack hauls a ton I have done 250 miles with 50lbs, two peaks 6000m can do it all. it has a poke in the belt padding you can see that in one photo. Also, the black speck in the mesh on the waist is just a zip-tie poking through I forgot to take out. $150 shipped

Jetboil Flash Companion cup; pretty self explanatory it has been used some but the lid, cup, and bowl are all in great shape, if you have a friend with a jetboil or ave one yourself you can have two pots to cook with adding just a few extra oz's. $30 shipped