New additions: Leki trekking poles, Down Jackets, Gregory Baltoro 70, MHW Direkt 2, Big Agnes UL2, Jetboil, Petzl Screws, Gloves

Most everything I am getting rid of is new or close to it. Shipping is included for the lower 48. Extra for elsewhere or expedited shipping.

Photos are located here: Photo Gallery I can take more if you want a particular shot or if there is no picture and you want one. Ultralight freestanding backpacking tent. Brand new bought to replace my MHW drifter but I ended up getting it repaired under warranty. Awesome tent weights a trail ready 1000g or less with Ti stakes. the photo I have it still has all the sacks, plastic, instructions, tons of guylines at 1150g. BA Specs $250

His and hers Leki trekking poles (pairs): Top of the line super strong three piece design

Leki Corklite Antishock: Link $120

Leki Lhasalite Antishock: Link $120

Petzl Laser Sonic Ice Screws with flutes Six total: 6 2x21cm,3x17cm,1x13cm all like new used three of them once for an anchor. Not really sure how to do these I will sell individually or as a whole. $45/ea, $30 for the flutes or make me an offer for the whole deal. Mountain Hardware Direkt 2 Single Wall 4-season ultralight mountaineering tent; New, still in the box, dont have a photo but I assure you it is pristine unopened. This is the evil offspring of the Biblers you still see on the mountain today engineered to the extreme and a whopping 2.5lbs. $375 shipped, just the tent and poles, no footprint Gregory Baltoro 70 size medium torso, medium belt. This is the classic backpacking pack hauls a ton I have done 250 miles with 50lbs, two peaks 6000m can do it all. it has a poke in the belt padding you can see that in one photo. Also, the black speck in the mesh on the waist is just a zip-tie poking through I forgot to take out. $150 shipped

Mountain Hardware Nitrous Down Jacket comes with stuff sack also compresses in its pocket, a couple small spots will have it washed before I send it off. IMO this jacket is a great puffy, way better fitted that the competitor 'gucc down sweater. $85 shipped, more photos in album, including original tags

Jetboil Flash Companion cup; pretty self explanatory it has been used some but the lid, cup, and bowl are all in great shape, if you have a friend with a jetboil or ave one yourself you can have two pots to cook with adding just a few extra oz's. $30 shipped

Mountain Hardware Gloves Medium Outdry Waterproof insulated, never worn probably like $100 new. $35 shipped.