Tent for sale

Its the Mtn Hardwear Meridean 2 tent. Its a good light weight tent, has two doors  has two large vestibules on either side where the doors are. One zippered door has failed and it's repairable, I just started using the other door when the zipper stopped working. I bought it in 2010 and used it everywhere from the Grand Canyon to the Tetons and places in between. I used it both for bicycle touring and backpacking. Its self supporting and has 8-9 T-stakes with it. The tent and fly are in good shape other than the zipper. Its light blue rain fly has a window in the head area and the floor of the tent comes up bathtub style above the ground. I don't have a stuff sack for it as the original's drawstring area ripped away and I have never replaced the sack. Meridian 2 Specifications Capacity:2 Minimum Weight: 4.2 lbs (1.90 kg) Packaged Weight:4.5 lbs (2.04 kg) Floor Area:26.91 sq ft (2.50 sq m)Vestibule Area:10.76 sq ft (1.0 sq m)Number of doors:2 Number of vestibules:2 Body Fabric:All Mountain 70 D Nylon Floor Fabric:All Mountain 3000 Nylon Interior Height:3.41 ft (104 cm)Packed Size:5.12" × 18.11" (13 × 46 cm) I am asking $50 and will pay shipping. I just bought a Golite Shangri-la 5 from another Trailspace member. A postal money order is preferred for payment.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags