FS: GG, Golite, Snow Peak, Fly Creek, Poles, etc.

I have WAY too much stuff in my apartment. Time to purge the gear!

All prices include shipping. If you order more than one thing, I'll try to combing shipping and drop the price a little. I've estimated the "new" prices with shipping.5. RayWay 2 person quilt kit, black, with alpine upgrade from 2011, new in package, with 2 spools of thread. I received a down one for Christmas, so I'm not making this one. New: $145. Asking: $1007. Kelty Satellite ultra heavy, HUGE two person 30F bag. It would be good for car camping for giants or four people. Used 3 times. I'll include a compression sack big enough to hold it. New: $100 Asking: $60

I'm in the Denver area, so if you are local, I can work with you a bit on the prices (and a lot on the Kelty bag).

Thanks for looking!
Kevin

SOLD STUFF:
1. Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 Used a few times, in great shape except for a rust colored stain on the bag. New:$320 Asking: $180 SOLD

2. BD Ultra Distance trekking poles. These are 120cm and well used, but structurally sound. New: $150 Asking: $75 SOLD

3. GG Milinalist New, never used. I just always grab my Gorilla. New: $65 (on sale for $60 shipped) Asking: $55 SOLD

4. Golite 3 season quilt Ultralite 20F, regular size. Used 4 times. I got a Katabatic, so I'm selling this one. New: $230 Asking: $160 SOLD6. Snow Peak Trek 1400 titanium pot. The bottom is minorly warped; in good shape otherwise. New: $75 Asking: $35 SOLD