FS: Italian Made Fabiano Midweight Hiking Boots - Men's 9 Narrow, Women's 10/10.5

Price includes shipping cost. PPFF or  please add the 4% fee if you prefer a goods transaction. Venmo as well.

Italian Made Fabiano Midweight Hiking Boots - Men's 9 Narrow, Women's 10/10.5

– Midweight boot with a little flex by hand at the ball of the foot.

- 1 piece all leather suede upper with a glove leather lining. The uppers are without scratches, digs or wear and look in “mint” condition. They haven’t even been “Snow Sealed”.

– Littleway sole attachment with the heels glued and screwed.

- At the toe, the sole was slightly separated but felt solid and stable (Photo #6). I couldn't pry it open further just with my hands. However, several persons were concerned about the potential for further de-lamination and I agreed that it was certainly possible. Taking direction from Steve Komito, local Estes Park, CO boot repairman and climbing shoe re-soler, I am re-posting now with the tips of the soles glued and screwed down (Photo's #7 & 8). In the photo's, you will see that I decided not to wipe off the adhesive that was squeezed out as the screws were tightened down. I feel that this further reinforces the repair. Adhesive was also applied to the screws to prevent loosening.

– Alps Fabiano Extra lug soles with possibly 75% remaining life. Boots may be resoled.

– The boots stitching and the lacing hooks are in excellent shape.

- Weight is 3lbs 5oz a pair.

Asking $65.00.

Detail

Tags