Closet Cleaning - Jackets/Gear

Found myself forgetting what I had, so figured it was time to part with some items that I have not used in a while or found a spot for in my line up. All prices include shipping. All clothing items are free of rips, stains, holes, etc. unless otherwise noted.

Marmot Component Jacket – Size Large (2 lbs 1.25 oz) - was $50 NOW$40

This is just the outer shell. No hood or inner fleece.
Has Pit Zips, Powder Skirt

Princeton Tec Quest (3.8 oz) - was $15 NOW $13

Brand New, Open package. Didn’t feel right to me.PIF ITEMS – used but with life left in them

CLAIMEDMSR Fuel Bottle (30 oz) – 7.5 oz

Nalgene 32 oz Narrow Mouth – 6.5 oz

SOLD Granite Gear Virga - Older Version - Has seen some use and general wear, but still has quite a bit of life left in it. One small hole in the bottom of the pack.

Weighs - 1 lb 6 3/4 ounces on my scale

was $55 NOW $50 shipped

SOLDPatagonia R1? ¼ Zip – Size Medium (15.25 oz) - $30

I cannot remember the exact model, but if I am not mistaken this is an older version of the R1. Tag says Style 25240FA. 100% Polyester

SOLDPatagonia Better Sweater? (button up) – Size Large (1 lb .4 oz) - $30

Overall Very Good used condition, Believe this to be an older version (2005/2006) of the Better Sweater. Tag says style 25610. 1/4 Button up Front. 100% Polyester

SOLDLawson Glowire (green) - $10

Brand new.

SOLDThermarest Trekker Chair - (10.25 oz) - $12

SOLDAdventure Medical Kit - $8

Brand New.

SOLD Hydrapak Shape Shift Reversible Hydration Bladder Reservoir - $18

Brand New. Packaging was torn, but reservoir undamaged(SOLD) Evernew .5L ECA-266 (2.6 oz)- $55

I’m going to regret selling this, but oh well. I bought this when It was only available overseas and paid a premium for it.
Brand New, never used.

SOLD Merano Convertible Pants – 38 x 30 - $10

In used condition. Some bleach spots on one of the lower pants leg.

SOLD Eddie Bauer Component 365 Fleece – Women’s Size X-small – (12.25 oz) -

was $15 NOW $13(SOLD) Hennessy Snake Skins #3 – (2 oz) - $16

Used once.

(SOLD) REI Down Jacket – Size XL (1 lb 6.25 oz) - $15

An oldie but goodie. Very warm. Small holes in sleeve and rip in back sewn closed (see pics). Minimal loss of down as were patched right away and sewn closed later.
(SOLD) Eddie Bauer Day Pack - $5

Used, PU coating on inside peeling/flaking. One hole sewn closed (see pic).SOLDEddie Bauer First Ascent Down Jacket – Size Large – 800 FP (13.4 oz) -
was $75 NOW $55

This jacket is new, but there are several major flaws in the outer shell (see pictures). They appear to be runs in the fabric itself. They do not affect the performance of the jacket, and I did not find any down coming out. The defects are located on the back left and left arm.
When I bought it, the seller (NOT a BPL member) did not disclose this and only showed pictures of the front of the jacket. I am showing the defects, so you can judge for yourself.

SOLDEddie Bauer First Ascent Microtherm Down Vest – Size Large – 800 FP – (7.4 oz) -

was $60 NOW $50

Seen very little use. Color is Navy

SOLDNalgene Bottle Packs (32oz & 12 oz – wide mouth) $10 Each

One is (SOLDBlue with White lids) and the other is grey with purple lids. $10 per setSOLD Stoic Breath 150 Z-Suit – Size Medium (12.9 oz) - was $50 NOW$40

New, but no tags. Tried on once, but ultimately decided on separate pieces instead of the suit.(SOLD) Evernew Titanium DX Stand (1.8 oz) - was $45 NOW $40

Brand New, never used.(SOLD)Thermarest Compack Chair 20 - was $25 NOW$20

Brand new, red silnylon version (stock photo)SOLDHennessy Hammock Expedition Asym – Complete setup (3 lb 1 oz) -

was $125 NOW $115

Like New. Rain Fly never used.