WTB 2 or 4 man DCF MID HMG, MLD others

I’m wanting to try something other than my Zpacks Duplex. I like most everything about the Duplex except the low sidewalls which don’t allow for as much clearance at the face and feet as I’d like.  I could be headed down a rabbit hole, but figure it’s worth a shot.

I’m thinking a 2 person with a full inner could be ok, but a 2 with the half inner wouldn’t likely fit the bill. A 4 man with a half inner would probably be ok or a full inner would be sweet but slightly heavier which is ok.

If the scout style tents had enough headroom to sit upright I’d consider them, but they don’t so they’re  out.  If the Duplex or triplex was built the other direction like an a frame/ scout tent I think it would be better at least you’d have more clearance.

What do you have available? I wish it was easier to search this forum.  Since it can’t efficiently I ask that you please send me a PM with some details and contact info and we can go from there.  If you have any or all of the items listed above available let me know I could piece something together if you don’t have a complete tent.

Thank you,

Adam

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags