FS MSR Reactors and upright

MSR Reactor (V1) w 1.7 L pot
This is a pre-production unit. When the results from proper testing of emitted CO levels (documented at ) were sent to MSR, this model was withdrawn from sale for modification and and subsequently reissued as V2. The changes were not great. The stove does work very well, but it should not be used inside an enclosed space. Comes complete with HX pot.
(US$240) $80

MSR Reactor (V2) w 1.7 L pot
This model has a somewhat reduced level of CO emission relative to V1. The air porting was improved. It does work very well for high-power snow melting and boiling, but should not be used in an enclosed space. Comes complete with HX pot.
(US$240) $100

MSR PocketRocket
Older model upright stove.
(US$50) $25
——–
I am selling a range of stoves. They were in general sent to me as Editor of Backpackinglight for test & review. In most cases they have been used no more than 2 or maybe 3 times.

Prices shown in () are US list prices where I can find them; the second price is the sale price. Add P&P (depends on country and weight). For Australia it will be in the range AU$16-19; for the rest of the world it is higher of course. Small upright stoves may prove uneconomic to post, especially overseas (to USA).

Contact me via for the correct Paypal address (it is not my email address!). Shipping will be to your Paypal address unless otherwise notified. If not specified in your Paypal account, PLEASE tell me what it is!

Cheers
Roger Caffin

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags