Closet Cleaning

Did my best to get some good pics and accurately describe the items. Any questions please ask. All prices include shipping. All clothing items are free of rips, stains, holes, etc. unless otherwise noted.

I will compare PMs to Posts to validate claims on items as to who was first to claim.

Thermarest Compack Chair 20 - $25 Brand new, red silnylon version (stock photo)
JCPenney Down Jacket with Stuff Sack – Size 3XLT (13.15 oz) - $35

New With tags. Thought I would use it to make some down hats, booties, etc. But not going to get around to it.

Marmot Component Jacket – Size Large (2 lbs 1.25 oz) - $45

This is just the outer shell. No hood or inner fleece.
Has Pit Zips, Powder Skirt

Stoic Breath 150 Z-Suit – Size Medium (12.9 oz) - $50

New, but no tags. Tried on once, but ultimately decided on separate pieces instead of the suit.

Montbell UL Down Parks (sepia) – Size Medium (8 oz) - $125

Brand New, still has tags & stuff sack

Hennessy Hammock Expedition Asym – Complete setup (3 lb 1 oz) $120

Like New. Rain Fly never used.

Evernew Titanium DX Stand (1.8 oz) - $40

Brand New, never used.

Princeton Tec Quest (3.8 oz) - $13

Brand New, Open package. Didn’t feel right to me.

Columbia Sportswear Interchange Jacket – Youth 10/12 - $10

In used condition. Some staining on sleeves. Has both inner fleece and outer jacket. One of the tabs on the fleece sleeve that attaches to jacket sleeve has pulled loose. Just looking to cover cost of shipping.

PIF ITEMS – used but with life left in them

CLAIMED - MSR Fuel Bottle (30 oz) – 7.5 oz

Nalgene 32 oz Narrow Mouth – 6.5 oz

ALL THE BELOW ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD AND ARE LEFT FOR RESEARCH AND REFERENCE PURPOSES.

(SOLD)Eddie Bauer Component 365 Fleece – Women’s Size X-small – (12.25 oz) - $15
Nalgene Bottle Packs (32oz & 12 oz – wide mouth) $10 Each

One is (SOLD - Blue with White lids) and the other is (SOLD) grey with purple lids. $10 per set

SOLD Adventure Medical Kit - $8

Brand New.

(SOLD) Hydrapak Shape Shift Reversible Hydration Bladder Reservoir - $20

Brand New. Packaging was torn, but reservoir undamaged

(SOLD) Hennessy Snake Skins #3 – (2 oz) - $16

Used once.

(SOLD) - Evernew .5L ECA-266 (2.6 oz)- $55

I’m going to regret selling this, but oh well. I bought this when It was only available overseas and paid a premium for it.
Brand New, never used.

SOLD Merano Convertible Pants – 38 x 30 - $10

In used condition. Some bleach spots on one of the lower pants leg.

(Sold) REI Down Jacket – Size XL (1 lb 6.25 oz) - $15

An oldie but goodie. Very warm. Small holes in sleeve and rip in back sewn closed (see pics). Minimal loss of down as were patched right away and sewn closed later.

(SOLD) Eddie Bauer Day Pack - $5

Used, PU coating on inside peeling/flaking. One hole sewn closed (see pic).

<b>SOLD</b>Eddie Bauer First Ascent Down Jacket – Size Large – 800 FP (13.4 oz) - $60

This jacket is new, but there are several major flaws in the outer shell (see pictures). They appear to be runs in the fabric itself. They do not affect the performance of the jacket, and I did not find any down coming out. The defects are located on the back left and left arm.
When I bought it, the seller (NOT a BPL member) did not disclose this and only showed pictures of the front of the jacket. I am showing the defects, so you can judge for yourself.

<SOLD)Eddie Bauer First Ascent Microtherm Down Vest – Size Large – 800 FP – (7.4 oz) - $55

Seen very little use. Color is Navy