FS: La Sportiva Olympus Mons Boots, Yukon Snowshoes & Poles and Black Diamond Contact Crampons!

A great starter package for someone looking to climb their first mountain!  The set includes the following:

• La Sportiva Olympus Mons Boots - European Size 44, or US 9.5/10.  Gently worn.  No holes, tears, or other obvious damage.  The inner boot laces should be replaced.  Inner boots are easier to slip in and out than your typical plastic double boots.  This is an older model of the Olympus Mons.
  • Yukon Charlie's Pro-Guide V 930 Snowshoes & Poles - handle loads up to 225 lbs, built-in crampons for icy conditions, and they come in their own carry bag
  • Black Diamond Contact Crampons - classic 10-point crampon for mountaineering and glacier travel, they feature durable stainless steel construction and a stable, lightweight design.  Includes the ABS plates to prevent snow accumulation between boot and crampon.
  • Knee-High Gaiters - no brand name on these.  Use for everyday snow travel, or trade for other gear.
If purchased separately, you'd be paying $600-800 for these items!

See pictures for condition, and contact me if you have any questions!

$400 + S/H (48" x 12" x 12", 22 lbs, shipped from zip code 47401)
_________

NOTE:  I wear US 9.5 and these are a very comfortable fit with one layer of socks.  Plenty of room in the toe box, and I have a very wide forefoot.  I'd recommend these if you wear US Size 9-to-9.5 to allow for wicking and thermal socks.

_________