FS: HMG Ultamid 4

I’m selling my Ultamid 4. It’s an older version (~2013-14 from what I was told). I’ve owned it for about a year now. Zero holes, tears, etc. The zipper is in excellent condition. It’s not really white anymore, it’s that dirty DCF color now. There are a few differences between this one and the newest model. This one has flaps that velcro shut on the inside to close the vents and also has guy line points on the outside vent flaps themselves. The doors can be tied open instead of buckled, and I think the corner guy line points are slightly lower than on the newest models.

There is a single spot that was repaired by HMG (see pics). Other than this, there are no  holes or any other issues (I just pulled it out and did a once over again to be sure). The stuff sack is pretty beat up and needs a piece of DCF tape to repair a separating seam. Both upper and lower corner guy lines are included along with center guy lines (11 total). All are the 3mm HMG line.

I included pics of the tent laid out on on my bed because I don’t have a yard to set it up in. I included one pic of when I used it on Whitney (last pic in the album)… The person I bought it from said the tent has seen ~45-50 nights of use. I’ve used it 5 nights on top of this. I’m selling it because my brother now has the same tent and we rarely need both.

Price: $475 and I’ll cover shipping (CONUS) and PayPal fees

https://imgur.com/a/WHzQaWu

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags